Viva Media has announced the inclusion of a level editor to the award winning “Rube Goldberg” style puzzle game, Crazy Machines: Golden Gears. The level editor allows players to create and share their own puzzles in a new thriving community. Crazy Machines: Golden Gears is optimized for Tegra-powered Android devices.
In Crazy Machines: Golden Gears, players choose from a large inventory of parts and pieces to creatively solve puzzles that require you to construct a contraption to meet the goal in a unique way. With dazzling visuals and attention to detail, the experiments and challenges are brought to life through the use of explosives, fire, physics and users’ own intellect. Players can now take pride in creating some of their very own original puzzles that can be shared with the world along with scores and achievements.
Crazy Machines: Golden Gears’ Level Editor Features:
- Choose from more than 60/parts items to build their creation
- Use the same tools Viva’s level designers use to create Challenge levels
- Master the versatility of Crazy Machines’ Level Editor
- Build “real” puzzles or “self-solve” chain reactions
- Share puzzles across various platforms with cross platform play
- Earn Golden Gears for building and uploading, which can be redeemed to unlock more Challenge Levels
- Filter through community puzzles by date, rating, popularity or alphabetical in an endless amount of content from a growing community!
To download and learn more, click the "GAMES" tab and select Crazy Machines: Golden Gears THD from the list.