PC GAMING MADE PORTABLE
NVIDIA GameStream™ technology brings high-intensity, low-latency PC gaming to your SHIELD devices. It harnesses the power of GeForce GTX graphics cards to stream your games from your PC to your SHIELD device over your Wi-Fi network, unleashing PC gaming on the go.
Tap into GameStream to play your favorite PC games on your HDTV at up to 1080p and 60 FPS using the new SHIELD wireless controller in Console Mode. Just connect your SHIELD device to your TV using HDMI and play streamed PC games on the big screen.*
SHIELD gives you the freedom to enjoy your PC games even when you’re outside your home Wi-Fi network. Stream your favorite PC titles to your SHIELD device using a Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE Internet connection and experience GeForce GTX gaming wherever you go.**
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE SUPPORT
Stream games like World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and DOTA 2 to your HDTV using GameStream in Console Mode and play with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
GeForce Experience optimizes your game settings for the best GameStream experience. Download GeForce Experience to see if your PC is ready for GameStream or view system requirements.
System Requirements for PC Game Streaming:
- > GPU:
- - Desktop: GeForce GTX 650 or higher graphics card, or
- - Notebook: GeForce GTX 800M, GTX 700M and select NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture–based GTX 600M GPUs
- > CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 630 2.8 GHz or higher
- > System Memory: 4 GB or higher
- > Software: GeForce Experience™ application and latest GeForce drivers
- > OS: Windows 8 or Windows 7
- > Routers: 802.11a/g router (minimum). 802.11n dual band router (recommended). See list of GameStream-ready routers.